The Planetary Health Alliance (PHA), co-housed at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and the Harvard University Center for the Environment, is at the forefront of advancing planetary health: the international and interdisciplinary field focused on characterizing and addressing the human health impacts of global environmental change. Join our team!
Current Job Openings:The Senior Program Manager will help to conceptualize and develop new programs, strategies, and initiatives to advance the academic, educational, policy and programmatic agenda of the PHA. Specifically, the Senior Program Manager will manage:
1) A staff of three employees
2) An annual budget of over $1M
3) The PHA's communications, University-wide outreach and external relations
4) The planning and execution of the global Planetary Health Annual Meeting
5) A growing network of volunteers around the world helping to build planetary health community in universities as well as lead discrete efforts and committees
6) The development of educational resources in conjunction with other PHA leadership and staffWe will accept applications on a rolling basis
to fill the position as soon as possible [posted February 2, 2020]. See the full job description and apply here
.-- The PHA is seeking a Program Coordinator to provide administrative, communications, and strategic support for all aspects of Planetary Health Alliance programs, working closely with the PHA team to support and expand a global community dedicated to advancing change on some of the most pressing challenges of our time.
The Program Coordinator will support the Senior Program Manager and perform a wide range of administrative, communications, and related activities. They will monitor the latest planetary health research and key engagement opportunities to support the development of our monthly newsletter; develop content for the PHA’s online and social media presence; coordinate the convening of both the Harvard-based and international planetary health community; and coordinate a global planetary health network of next generation leaders through the development of mentorship, leadership, and networking opportunities.We will accept applications on a rolling basis
to fill the position as soon as possible [posted January 28, 2020]. See the full job description and apply here