Which Hub do I Join?
All individuals and organizations are welcome to join as many hubs as are relevant to their work and identity. The PHA generally refers to the regionalization methodology presented by the United Nations Statistics Division
; however, we encourage all participants to self-identify into a regional hub at their own discretion of geographic and cultural relevance. For suggestions on which Hub to join based on country, please refer to this guide.
Planetary health has no borders; the regionalization of countries is primarily for programmatic convenience and does not imply any opinion whatsoever on the part of the PHA concerning the legal status or legitimacy of any country, territory, city, community, or area, or concerning the borders, boundaries, governance, or sovereignty of such regions. We respect and value the self-identification of all individuals and organizations.Why Take Part in Regional Hubs?
- Access to a global network of individuals and organizations
- Knowledge-sharing via in-person and virtual convenings, streamlined communication and project management platforms, and shared metrics
- Mapping “who's doing what, where” around the world for regional and global collaboration
- Regional representation in the PHA and in the global planetary health community
- The ability to adapt and scale PHA resources and planetary health projects to specific regions and contexts